Our next seminar is in Central London in October, 2012 Follow us on Twitter @law_networking
Interested in a course sooner? Click here now.
|Watch edited highlights of a recent Solicitor Networking workshop above|
The first part of the session covers in a safe environment the strategy of networking; the second part allows you to practise your techniques at a live typical business networking event. The economical investment includes the half-day seminar and an online group to share experiences and exchange tips for one month after the event.
Who should attend
• Paralegals looking to take the next step
• Solicitors wanting to generate more new clients
• New Business Development specialists wanting to pass on networking tips
• Partners wanting to increase future billing income
What they will learn
• Preparing to attend a networking event
• Developing confidence when entering a room
• Which groups of people to approach
• The 7 Ls for approaching groups of networkers
• What to say when you want to get rid of someone
• The 5 questions you must know to meet the right people
• 3 key strategies for turning contacts into contracts
Clydesdale Bank Boardroom, Piccadilly Circus
Institute of Directors, Pall Mall
Who is leading the session?
Andy Szebeni is a sales trainer who as worked with solicitors via his involvement with the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners, National Selling for Solicitors Survey and private clients. He is an expert in ‘in the room’ techniques of networking and has helped set up various business networking groups including DG8, two Business Network International chapters and the Business Executives Association.
Our Business Networking Seminars are varied in length and develop ideas around the 3 keys of networking, which can then be used anywhere you network to achieve results. You can attend these seminars and events or host one for staff, networkers, clients or prospects. Attendees love the experiential nature of the content and can practice when it’s safe to do so.
The owner of Beyond Networking is Jason Cobine and he focuses on the strategic aspects of networking in the Professional Networking arena. He has numerous clients in the legal profession and can bring to the table years of experience and proven ideas.
11.30 - Jason Cobine covers the strategy of networking
12.30 - Working buffet lunch
12.50 - Andy Szebeni talks about what to do 'in the room'
13.50 - Close and prepare to practice what you have learnt
14.00 - Move down to Institute of Directors Company Directors’ Forum networking session, Pall Mall
All this for just £45* per delegate excluding VAT and booking processing fees:
- Entrance fee to IoD networking
- Course materials as free downloads
- High quality buffet lunch
- Teas and coffees throughout
- Optional one-to-one confidential followed by one month online support
Places are limited due to the size of the venue and our desire to give personal attention to delegates and to allow time for plenty of questions. Book now to ensure your place.
We use the secure international booking service Eventbrite to manage our events. You will be taken to their web site where you can choose how to pay and enter your details:
* price ex VAT and before any online booking fees, earlybird price
Please use the form below if you would like to hear about the next event...
020 3327 0995